Obed Wild & Scenic River
Big South Fork
Caney Fork River
N. Chickamauga Creek
S/W. Chickamauga Creek
Lower Tennessee River
Land Between the Lakes
WARNING: PADDLE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
TVA, the State of Tennessee, and other project affiliates are not responsible for your personal safety, vehicle, damage to you, your boat, or your personal property. Boating involves some risk of drowning, injury or death.
1. Wear a properly fitted U.S. Coast Guard approved life jacket at all times while on the water.
2. Know how to safely enter, exit, and paddle your canoe or kayak. Know how to get out of, hang on to, and re-enter your capsized boat.
3. File a trip plan. Notify family or friends of your route and planned time and location of return. Paddle with someone more experienced than you when possible.
4. Some water trails are on controlled waterways. Be sure to check dam release schedule and weather forecast
5. Do not paddle under the influence of drugs or alcohol, which impair the coordination and balance you need to control a canoe, kayak, raft or SUP. Public display or consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on public lands.
6. Dress appropriately. Be visible.
7. Local, state and federal camping, boating, fishing and hunting rules and regulations apply.
Federal and State Law prohibit excavation, removal, damage, alterations, or defacement of archaeological resources on Federal and State Property.
Click Image Below to Open Mobile App:
TVA Public Land Information | 1-800-882-5263 | firstname.lastname@example.org
TN State Parks | 1-888-867-2757 | tnstateparks.com